PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Under the Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, you hereby authorize the personal data provided to be incorporated into files responsible for BERKOA S COOP and social adress in Ibaitarte Kalea 20 – 20870 Elgoibar (Gipuzkoa) España, In any case, you can indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the processing or exercise the rights provided for:
- Access: the data subject has the right to know whether the controller processes his personal data and, if so, has the right to access this data, as well as to obtain information about the processing carried out.
- Rectification: It is linked to the incomplete inaccuracy of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify his inaccurate personal data and that his/her incomplete personal data be completed.
- Limitation of processing: it is the right of the interested person to mark his/her personal data retained in order to limit the processing in the future. The limitation of processing means that, at the request of the person concerned, your personal data indicated will be no longer processed.
- Opposition: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his data when he basis them on certain specific cases and a reason related to his personal situation is called on.
- Data portability: the data subject has the right to receive his/her personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract, the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Unless the subject of automated individual decisions: the data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of his data, including profiling that produces legal effects on him or adversely affects him,
These requests must be made in Ibaitarte Kalea 20 – 20870 Elgoibar (Gipuzkoa) España or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or contact in email@example.com
Industrial and Intelectual Property
This website is the property of BERKOA S COOP. The intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) established from which, to other websites of any affiliated center or dependent agency, they are the exclusive property of the product, unless expressly specified otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any products or services offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by BERKOA S COOP by their subsidiaries and/or dominated or by third parties.
Any misuse thereof by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of it may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community Legal Order.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this page, not being responsible for BERKOA S COOP the use that the USER may carry out in this regard, being the sole responsibility for his person.
For personal and private use only it is permitted to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written permission of BERKOA S COOP.
BERKOA S COOP does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. BERKOA S COOP places all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If you transfer software from this website to your terminal, you will not be able to dissect by study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or your language into another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law, being competent Spanish courts and tribunals to hear any issues arise concerning the interpretation, application and compliance with them. The user, by virtue of its acceptance to the conditions contained in this general disclaimer, expressly disclaims any jurisdiction which, by implementing the Code of Civil Procedure in force may be applicable.