- Two-station machine, with a thrust of 30 t at each station.
- Laser arc-measurement between welded parts.
- Traceability control.
- Robot-driven feeding and discharging of parts.
- Automatic feeding belts for parts, with length and diameter control. If a part is not up to standards, the robots discard it and move onto the next piece.
- Several outlets for welded parts:
- Correct parts.
- Faulty parts after welding process.
- First parts in the batch and parts to be checked and measured.
BSC (Berkoa System Control) CONTROLLER PROGRAMMER
FRICTION WELDING SOFTWARE
Parameter Command and Control System with:
- Siemens Fail-Safe CPU 1500 generation via Profinet.
- PLC Siemens SIMATIC STEP7 Professional / Safety (TIA Portal) Software.
- Siemens SIMATIC WinCC Advanced (TIA Portal) Display Software.
- Drive Siemens SINAMICS Startdrive Advanced (TIA Portal) Software.
- Motion Control Bosch Rexroth VT-HNC Hydraulic Control.
- Stand-alone Peripheral Devices (IN / OUTPUTS / IO-Link) Connected Via PROFINET.
- IO-Link Sensors.
- Data Assessment Software.
The machine features a data-logging control system with communication modules to control and capture data from the welding process. The welding controller application contains the S7 software. The welding quality control settings are entered manually on touch screens and they are saved on the Panel PC hard drive.
The welding process can be accurately controlled by means of charts.
Port available to share work data and results with an external device. This offer does not include an external storage for welding data.