- Specially designed tool to machine grinding wheels (inner and outer parts, as well as faces).
- Grinding wheel size: up to ø700 mm and 305 mm long.
- 12-position toolholder.
- Dust removal system via aspiration to eliminate machining-generated dust.
- Heat-resistant electronic cards in order to avoid the deterioration caused by sulphur, usual in grinding wheels.
- Pressurized electrical enclosure and control panel in order to prevent the entrance of foreign matter.
- Refrigerated electrical enclosure.
- Rails are specially protected to prevent the entrance of abrasive grit generated in machining processes.
- Lubrication with air-oil to create a pressurization effect.
We use third-party and persistent cookies to analyze our services and/or display advertising related to user preferences based on their browsing habits.